Mexican coffee is classified by altitude, Mexican Coffee has been planted in Mexico since the late 1700s, and most of the country's coffee now comes from the country's southern region.
- All Day Gourmet Mexican Single Cup Coffee is known for its smooth taste.
- Rich taste; medium acidity
- Easy to use K-cups
- Convenient 96 count case (8 packs of 12)
- Medium dark Roast Single Origin, rich taste.
- Easy to use single cups compatible with Keurig Brewers and all K cup compatible machines.
- FOR KEURIG BREWERS: All Day Gourmet Single cups pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
All Day Gourmet - Mexican Altura Coatepec - Single Cup Capsules
||All Day Gourmet